Salary:£23,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Our client, a well-respected supplier and installer of high-quality windows, doors and conservatories, is looking for a Accounts Administrator who also has credit control experience. The position is a full time, permanent role and will be based in Wolverhampton. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain all-round experience of working within a busy and friendly Finance team.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Ensuring timely payments of company debts and collecting debts from our company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests
- Recording sales ledger and purchase ledger entries on Sage
- Placing orders with suppliers, resolving supplier queries, and making payments
- Bank account reconciliation, preparing month end reports and other finance duties
- Updating spreadsheets and other databases; keeping track of costs and product selling prices.
- Scanning and processing invoices into a paperless system, filing paperwork, handling post and phone calls
- Providing administrative support.
It is essential that candidates have previous experience in a similar role or in a finance background. Successful candidates will also have experience with Sage, Word, Excel and Outlook, have strong communication skills and have a positive attitude.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2967.