£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
We have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager to cover the South East who has a minimum of 2 years’ experience of selling into fabricators and ideally you will have a hardware background. You will be covering the following postcodes: HP, LU, AL, WD, EN, SG, CM, SS, ME, CT, TN, BN, RH, GU, SL and all of London.
To meet or exceed sales targets for your designated geographical area by:
- Maintain the appropriate level of contact with your existing customer base ensuring effective area planning to maximise call and closing rates.
- Maximise sales for your designated area through the generation of new business by proactively targeting new customers, reviewing and analysing customer spends to effectively manage the product/service mix, pricing and margins to ensure full range selling.
- Produce monthly reporting for the Regional Sales Manager detailing sales planning and figures for your designated area.
- Collaborate with the Product Development Managers to monitor and report on market and competitor activities and promote new product ranges.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to plan and support marketing activities with customers.
- Collaborate with the Field Technical Support Team and Test House Team to provide customers with the relevant technical support required to understand product capabilities and fit our product range appropriately.
- Liaise with the Credit Control Teams to ensure customer accounts are opened and maintained effectively and any queries are resolved on a timely basis.
Key skills required:
- Strong work ethic with ability to self-motivate and self-manage
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Highly customer focused· Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Previous industry experience
- Understanding of the market
- Extensive understanding of the product range and their application.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Emma Allen on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM501.