£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
South of England
Our client, who supplies premium window and door systems, has an exciting opportunity to join their existing team as Business Development Executive.
The key responsibility is to promote the image, products and services of the business to the installer network through creative strategies, targeting potential new, as well as maintaining and growing current business, offering an exceptional level of professionalism, service and support.
Key Tasks Include:
- Reach the targets and goals set for your area
- Work in partnership with marketing to follow-up generated leads and enquiries
- Assist installers and retailers in maximising our sales message
- Liaise with fabricators, passing trade leads (new installers) and keeping them abreast of developments
- Monitor and manage consumer leads generated for installers and retailers
- Assist clients with social media set-up and campaigns
- Present marketing and POS materials in a professional and engaging manner
- Act in alignment to the culture, products, image and target market of the business
- Change displays to promote new product launches and ensure our products are in prime position
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Team to identify key opportunities
- Research and monitor lifestyle, demographics, geographical and design trends for your area
- Compile and analyse figures for the area
- Collect customer feedback and market research
- Keep up to date with products and competitors
- Resolve or direct customer enquiries efficiently to maintain an exceptional level of customer service
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the business’ product portfolio
- Actively explore opportunities for improved processes and procedures
- Collaborate on key projects as required
- Provide support to the SMT as required
The successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast paced and demanding environment, understand social media platforms and have a clear eye for details with a creative approach. They be able to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadlines and be adaptable with a willingness to teach and learn.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Emma Allen on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM566.