£38,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a well-established software company. They provide specialised visualisation, sales, manufacturing, and content solutions for customers creating spaces for life.
This company are now embarking on an exciting journey as they continue to expand through strong organic growth and complementary acquisitions, backed by leading growth private equity firms specialised in technology.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving new opportunities and selling our clients software solutions into strategic accounts within the Windows & Doors sector. This includes managing the strategic customer acquisition process from lead to close, actively conducting strategic account reviews and developing opportunities within existing accounts.
- Exceed monthly / quarterly targets by driving new opportunities and successfully selling the system into strategic accounts within the Window & Door sector
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Drive coordination amongst groups such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc. to drive account strategy.
- Successfully interact at C-level and help strategically navigate customers’ organisations.
- Conduct strategic reviews with customers to identify new opportunities and support their growth plans.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge / networking.
- Daily update of the CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Strategic planning and implantation of the company initiative to move current customer base to a SAAS model.
- Identify new markets developing strategies to gain market share
Candidates applying for this role must have successful previous experience in strategic selling roles or key account management. You will need demonstratable history of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets and successful experience in the Window and Door industry (Cloud and software experience would be a plus). You must also be able to provide a proven track record of sales over achievement.
- Change agent
- Excellent business understanding and strong commercial acumen
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a project
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Strong planning and prioritising skills
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Solid decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to understand and speak English
If this role interests you and you would like to find out more, please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2864.