PVC – U
North of England
Winner of multiple Construction awards, my client is the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of PVCU profiles for windows, doors, conservatories and ancillaries. They supply directly to fabricators and also to trade. They are successful, ambitious and expanding with over 30 new branches planned for 2017. My client has a great opportunity within our Commercial New Build and Cavalok division for a business development professional with sales development experience within the construction sector to join and develop sales within our Northern England region.
• A field based role you will promote and gain national approval for the full range of products through these sectors.
• Work closely with your assigned new build fabricators to understand what their capabilities are, their needs, and marry those attributes to an appropriate level of business from the building sector
• You will generate enquiries from the regional offices on behalf of your fabricators and record wins and losses.
• Converse with fabricators on a broad range of technical matters. Specialist in house support will be available both in house and via customer visits.
• You will be expected to work closely with and assist your colleagues in the new build team
• You will be required to contribute and present at monthly sales meetings and submit a monthly summary report of your areas activities.
• Utilise the company CRM system, updating and producing analysis and reports
• Build strong relationships with internal functions and external stakeholders, maximising opportunities across the group
• The region covers the Northern region that includes North Midlands to the Scottish border.
Candidates must have:
• Field based sales success within the construction supplies sector is essential
• Specific knowledge of UPVC window products is an advantage
• Excellent relationship building, people and communication skills with the ability to present and work effectively with a diverse customer base
• The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, resilient and tenacious in approach
• IT skills (MS Office) and experience of CRM software. SAP is an advantage.
• Valid driving licence
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package comprising a competitive basic, generous bonus potential, company car / allowance, healthcare and life insurance.
For more information please contact Sarah on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM361.