Sector:Sales & Marketing
Salary:£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Benefits:Commission & Company Car
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with an exceptional window and door manufacturer who are going from strength to strength each year. They are looking to employ an experienced, go getter, window, and door business development manager to grow their sales in the commercial market and to support their trade offering. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales driven professional who is looking for career progression.
- Research and identify current opportunity areas considering service, geography, value and competition.
- Devise strategic sales plan to capitalise on opportunities, address weaknesses and deliver growth in accordance with the long-range business plan.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure alignment between sales and marketing, ensuring maximum value is being extracted from annual marketing spend.
- Where there are new products being released, these are to be introduced to existing Customers and used to introduce new Customers to the Business.
- Report on all KPI requirements with the Line Manager
- Ensure documents are controlled and that the system is regularly audited.
- Take an active role in making business improvements
- Training will be provided where needed
- Will be required to travel and work from the office
- Have detailed knowledge of various window and door products
- Come from a business development/sales background within the window and door/fenestration industry
- Be able to organise and manage own workload
- Be forward thinking and able to identify various sales opportunities to explore
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Must currently reside in the UK
- Excellent commission structure
- Company Car – Tesla Y
- Near future career progression
If you are an experienced window and door sales manager and you would like to know more, please contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3608.