Sector:Sales & Marketing
Salary:£45,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for a well-respected supplier and installer of Secondary Glazing systems who supply throughout the whole UK both to the Trade and Commercial Markets. They are currently looking to appoint a Commercial Sales Manager who has experience and connections in London and throughout the South East with Borough Councils and Housing Associations. Whilst a network of Main Contractors is useful the preferred route to market is via Local Authorities. Experience of specification sales and CPDs also very advantageous.
- The ability to vet commercial enquiries from a technical and commercial suitability.
- Monitoring Orders to Place, Tenders and projects from Cradle to grave.
- Providing detailed weekly reports and feedback on projects and progression from pre-tender to tender, and eventually contract awarded stages.
- Producing monthly management reports.
- Understanding commercial contracts and where possible negotiate basic T&Cs prior to handing over to the contract team. i.e Programme, Retention, LADs, MCD, Warranties.
- Attending pre-start meeting with the Contracts Team
- Providing accurate and detailed handovers of secured projects to the contracts team.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Mat Gibson quoting reference MM3517.