Salary:£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a well-known, high-end domestic Window and Door company who are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team. The right candidate will have experience running domestic installation contracts into multi million pound houses, the works ranging up to £250k for one property.
- Managing all levels of projects, covering various fenestration product systems
- Managing Installers and Engineers to see that they are prepared and supported, to cover all needs of their daily works and are efficient and timely in their productivity.
- Managing all aspects of Health and Safety for the Installers and Engineers across projects
- Carry out pre-installation inspections and offering any other support and advice
- Carry out work in progress and post installation inspections to see works are proceeding and completing as planned and to the desired quality.
- Managing reports and accounts to see that projects complete on time and accounts are settled swiftly and accurately.
- Managing any aftercare works and needs with the support of the back office team and supply chain in order to see that any outstanding matters are resolved as a priority.
- Have current or previous experience as a contracts manager within the window and door sector, demonstrating aluminum knowledge
- Technically minded, being able to demonstrate previous examples of overcoming installation issues
- Strong management and communication skills
- Display strong computer skills – be able to learn and use in house systems in a timely manner
If you are an experienced window and door contracts manager and you would like to find out more, please contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3343.