Salary:£22,000 to £24,500 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with an established and long-standing Window and Door fabricator, based in West Yorkshire. They are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator with experience of working within the window and doors/fenestration industry. This company is known for their excellent working culture and outstanding customer service.
- To be the main point of contact for customers and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner via email and telephone
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training opportunities.
- To be responsible for communicating on a regular basis with customers to ensure they are happy with the service and are kept up to date with any on-going customer service problems.
- To obtain and record customer feedback at checkpoints throughout the customer journey.
- Other admin duties as required
- Have current knowledge of the home improvement industry is desired
- Current or previous experience as a Customer Service Administrator is essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Problem solver with the ability to analyse
- Meticulous, organised with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Be highly driven, motivated, passionate, and determined to succeed
- Strong team working skills with the ability to provide support to team members
If you are an experienced Customer Service Administrator with knowledge of the home improvement industry and you would like to find out more, please contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3604.