Sector:Sales & Marketing, Administration
Salary:£22,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a busy window and door company who is known for their excellent work culture. They are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team. The right candidate will have current or recent experience dealing with customers/clients within the window and door/home improvement sectors.
- Ensuring best practice in Customer Service processes and adherence, internal processes, customer liaison and administration in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all Customer Service processes are documented and always up to date.
- Building relationships with customers as well as internal departments and colleagues.
- Organising and communicating changes of delivery dates to all relevant personnel.
- Approaching all new and changes to the current processes & procedures with a positive attitude.
- Ensuring that the delivery schedules and production lists are up to date.
- Organising remedial actions to facilitate customer satisfaction.
- Have recent or current experience working as a Customer Service Advisor within the window and door / home improvement sectors
- Have strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload
- Be able to work on your own and within a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must currently reside in the UK
If you are an experienced Customer Service Advisor with experience working within the window and door/home improvement industry and you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Martyn at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3489.