Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal, Doors, IT, Windows
£35,000 Per Annum
A major fenestration industry employer are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Engineer to join their existing team in the South East of England.
To support Project Support Manager (PSM) and Business Development Manager (BDM) teams in the deployment and integration of Digital Products within the UK customer base.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Co-ordinate tier 2 support for resolution of company software errors and complex queries.
- Field and office based support for customer network integration of software.
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of BIM processes and procedures.
- Represent UK on software related matters, liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Share knowledge and learnings across relevant and related departments.
- Manage department network days and initiatives, increase uptake of machinery and software.
- Coordinate digital audits & workshop assessments to maximise customer development opportunity.
- Organise software development workshops at customer premises in conjunction with PSM or in accordance with PSM recommendations.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and cross-functional work groups as appropriate
- To undertake any other task as required in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the company.
Candidates must have extensive software fault diagnosis and IT infrastructure development abilities, working knowledge of 3D modelling and/or estimating software products. Have a strong commercial awareness and interpersonal skills. The ability to prepare concise and accurate reports with data analysis skills. Practical working knowledge of BIM, Auto CAD, Revit and Inventor is desirable as well as knowledge of BIM standards, protocols and COBie data.
Candidates applying for this role must hold a full clean UK driving licence, the role is office and field based.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Sarah on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM524.