£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor recruitment are currently working with a company who have over 25 years’ technical expertise in the design, manufacture, installation, and distribution of rooflights, overhead roof glazing and bespoke daylighting solutions. They help provide the right solution, whatever your requirements. Every product is tested and proven to perform to the most rigorous standards, and all products are fully guaranteed.
- Digital Savvy and up to speed with the latest eCommerce technology developments
- Great communicator
- Able to work on their own initiative and to deadlines
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate
- Marketing & Sales driven
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience within a marketing/eCommerce role
- Trade Marketing management for all direct customers.
- Work directly with targeted customers to grow sales revenue potential through optimised eCommerce, digital promotion and positioning of products.
- Be the direct point of contact for all online internet merchant customers.
- With the Marketing Director - develop the Company online eCommerce opportunities and strategy– with new and other external sites to build & execute plans to drive brand, category growth
- Develop category and retailer strategies, based on insights and consumer behaviour.
- Create sales forecast and analysis
- Perform competitor analysis on all eCommerce activities
- Trade Marketing support – coordinate and management of all customer support material such as own/unbranded material, campaign management, merchandise, instore POS and printed literature
- Support with all customer events / exhibitions.
- Departmental administrative support such as PO raising and invoicing
If you would like to apply for this please position, please click apply or contact Kimberly quoting reference MM2804.