Salary:£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Multi-skilled Field Service Engineer for a well-established window machinery expert business based in Halifax.
- You will be programming upvc machinery
- Installing, commissioning, and testing new machinery
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical fault-finding and repairs on existing production machinery
- Deliver customer training
- Follow and promote company procedures
- Be required to spend time away from home on installations and breakdowns
- Minimum time served electrical engineering apprenticeship.
- Minimum ONC/HNC electrical / electronic engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a field service engineer with a multi-skilled approach.
- Full UK driving license.
- Strong background in manufacturing maintenance engineering, with experience of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Have previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work on a range of CNC machinery
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to the working day
- Have current/previous experience within the windows and doors machinery
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and use reference number MM2954.