Sector:Estimating & Processing
Salary:£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting an experienced Estimator to join a market leading company who manufacturer, supply and install a vast range of fire-rated glass to the construction market working in various sectors such as Healthcare, Education, Leisure, Retail and Commercial.
The main duty of the position is to determine the overall costs of new and existing construction projects, creating a list with all the needed materials and calculating an estimated cost necessary to complete the client's project. You will be working with Architects, Main Contractors, Joinery Company’s, Door Company’s, Partitions and Screen Manufactures.
Key skills will include:
- Researching prices and collecting quotes from suppliers and subcontractors
- Analysing drawings and specifications
- Assisting with bids for new contracts and supporting the activities of buyers
- Checking the client’s requirements
- Drawing up bids for work
- Keeping an eye on projects to make sure costs stay in line with forecasts
- Drawing up detailed and accurate price lists for everything needed on a construction project
- Considering risk assessments and health and safety requirements
- Maintaining customer information on the CRM system
- Ensuring all Sales and Estimating reports are complete and timely
- Maintaining customer confidence whilst keeping information confidential.
This position will suit an experienced Glazing Estimator who has a high level of attention to detail, effective organisational and communication skills (both and orally and written), and experience of providing excellent customer service.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3584.