Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal, PVC – U
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor are working with a fabricator of UPVC & Aluminium Windows & Doors based in West Yorkshire, who have been booming over the past few months and are looking for an experienced Head of Production to join their team.
The main functions of the role are:
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the management of the Production function, including people and budgetary management
- To be responsible for the implementation of the Production strategy and operation goals to exceed customer expectations for product, quality, cost and delivery, maximising efficiency, optimising production levels and driving operational excellence
- To work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, regarding technical support for activities, striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customer’s expectations, management teams and projects across the business
- Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills, working with the leadership team to improve people capability to achieve an empowered, skilled and engaged workforce
- Drive Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the production function to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards• Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritised and facilitated
- To drive the implementation of the Lean Business Strategy and drive Continuous Improvement across the production function, training of CI tools and techniques, developing and delivering training materials
- To ensure that the operating systems, people and procedures deliver quality product in an efficient cost effective and timely manner
The ideal candidate will have experience in the above and demonstrate that they have previous experience within managing multiple Production Managers and being able to get the best out of them and their teams.
On offer for the right candidate is a very competitive salary and benefits package, for more information please contact Guy Hobson on 01543 897800 quoting MM2048.