PVC – U
£24,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor are working with a leading manufacturer of uPVC Windows and Doors who are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join their managerial team in the West Midlands.
Duties for the role include:
- Keep up to date with changes in current legislation
- Conduct H&S inspections and report findings to senior management
- Manage risk assessments amending procedures where necessary
- Accident investigations
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to including ISO9001 & PAS24.
- Investigate any non-conformities relating to Health & Safety and Quality
- Use problem solving tools i.e. 5 Why route cause analysis
- Ensure sufficient First Aiders, Fire Marshalls and their training is up-to-date
- Best practice housekeeping is implemented and maintained, 5S etc.
- Lead and promote visual management
- Ensure daily checks are carried out, including weld break tests
- Maintain Department Training Records
- Run regular H&S and Quality meetings
- Manage customer complaints and liaise with customers
- Undertake any other duties that may be required that are appropriate to the operation of the Production department.
The ideal person will have previous experience working in the uPVC sector and a demonstrable track record within a similar H&S role with a thorough knowledge of safety regulations and legislation. You will need to have or be working towards a professional diploma in health and safety management or equivalent.
For more information or to apply please contact Guy Hobson on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM2085.