Salary:£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join as an Installation Manager for one of the UK’s leading fabricators & installers of Window and Door Products. The business has been operating for over 20 successful years, building a great reputation within the industry and local area for their quality and service.
As the Installation Manager, you will be entrusted to oversee the business from point of order, through to sign off. Leading the team in delivering the products to their customers and always thinking forward to improving the service and best practices.
- Ensure installations are correctly resourced with labour and materials
- Prepare work programs, efficient systems of work and monitor output of site and installation staff
- Products are made to the correct specifications (including building regulations), and are technically sound to minimise aftersales work
- Take responsibility for fitting teams and react quickly and effectively to resolve problems
- Manage seven fitting teams, surveyor, service engineer & two administrators
- Make sure all health and safety are being adhered to
- This role comes with a work vehicle so you can attend site visits
- Have current or recent experience as a window and doors installations manager
- Have experience managing several fitting teams
- Be up to date with all health and safety policies and procedures
- Team player who enjoys taking responsibility
- Must have a thorough understanding of FENSA and Building Regulations.
- Currently reside in the UK and have a UK driving license
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you are an experienced Fenestration Installation Manager and you would like to find out more, please contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3648.