Salary:£45,000 Per Annum
Are you and experienced Installation Manager within the fenestration industry and looking for an exciting career opportunity.?
If so, we are recruiting for a leading supplier of uPVC glazing products.
This position covers the home counties and surrounding southern regions, driving growth and support on projects focused on Garden Rooms, Conservatory Conversions and Extensions. You will also help promote and support installers across the South with other products supplied by our client including windows and doors.
- Identifying, engaging, and onboarding new installation partners
- Leading the management of installation projects
- Proactively identifying & contributing to the continuous improvement of the process, product & service
- Delivering training & development to installers on and off site
- Building a network of professional, trustworthy installers
- Project Managing installations in the field from start to finish between installers, suppliers, local authority & consumer
- Resolving complaints and remedial action
- Ensuring installations are delivered on time and within budget
- Focusing on continuous improvement of product, process & customer service
- Conducting Training & engaging installers in new initiatives
- Contributing to new product development
Experience within the fenestration industry is essential. You must have previously overseen glazing installation projects and managed teams of installers.
This is a Field base support position with nights spent away as and when required. You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and a company car/van will be provided.
To apply for the position please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3636.