£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
A well-established Home Improvement Installations business, based in the Kidderminster area are looking for a Team Leader to join and lead their Operations Administration team.
The role will be to manage the Operations Administrators and work as a team in order provide a customer focused operations service based around the scheduling and project managing of new and on-going works. The role supports all other relevant departments whilst following company procedures and best practices.
Role/Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage the Operations Administrators and oversee that all work is completed within the SLA’s, whilst ensuring own tasks are also completed on time.
- Organise workflow of team members and ensure team members understand their tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity, complete annual performance development reviews and regular one-to-one meetings. Ensure all training is completed.
- To consistently achieve core competencies in relation to customer focus, communication, health & safety, and quality, teamwork and organisation.
- Meet and exceed KPI’s as set by the Head of Installations as well as weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly targets.
- Effectively plan works in conjunction with the Operations Admin, Head of Installations.
- Communicate with all clients and manage / exceed their expectations.
- Carry out pre and post inspections of paperwork and take any necessary action to resolve any highlighted issues.
- Scheduling production, scanning and uploading documents, ensuring that all customer contacts are recorded on the CRM system.
- Effectively communicate with customers before, during and after installation to ensure they are aware of how their projects are progressing, of any issues or changes to their scheduling and that they are happy with the job on completion.
- Update all required systems to ensure a clear and transparent trail of information and data.
- Accept and manage a proportional number of calls received by the department.
- Use initiative when dealing and handling customer queries.
- Undertake any other reasonable task as required by the company.
- Customer complaints & debt management.
This role will require a candidate who has previous experience leading a team within the Home Installation Sector and managing a successful team against core KPI’s and customer feedback.
For more information about this role, please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2776.