Sector:Sales & Marketing
Salary:£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment is working with a Scottish Building Products Company that have a proud history and have built up a large local client base. They are in an exciting period of development and growth and as a result wish to appoint an additional member to their Office Based Glasgow Sales Team.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns to promote new business & products.
- Call existing customers to maximize sales opportunities.
- Help promote new products and provide technical advice.
- Work with the Field Sales Team and help with the quotations process.
- Ensure that the database is kept up-to-date.
- Process orders and work to company policies & procedures.
- Follow up on leads and enquiries.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm or 8:30am – 5pm
- Experience within a sales environment.
- Able to communicate effectively on the phone and build relationships with customers.
- Be a Team Player.
- Be able to learn technical information to advise customers.
- Be computer literate.
- Have a positive and professional approach.
There will plenty of support and training and you will be joining a friendly and fun environment, helping and selling a wide range of building products. Whilst it is not hard-sales, candidates should be self-motivated and committed to providing excellent customer service. They will be a salary and commission scheme and for those that want it, a genuine career path as the company continues to grow.
If you would like to find out more please contact Martyn at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3549.