£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Our client, who supplies premium window and door systems, has an exciting opportunity to join their existing team in the internal sales department.The key responsibility is to manage the internal sales operation, following up existing customer sales, as well as targeting new business and working closely with the external sales team. Offering an exceptional level of customer service and professionalism.
Key Tasks Include:
- Maintaining and increasing sales
- Assisting the external sales team with appointments and leads
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Produce pricing and quotations
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Resolve or direct customer enquiries efficiently to maintain an exceptional level of customer service
- Provide an exceptional level of after sales support and troubleshooting assistance
- Work closely with the Customer Service and Marketing team to support and assist when required
- Follow-up marketing leads and enquiries generated
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the business’ product portfolio
- Actively explore opportunities for improved processes and procedures
- Collaborate on key projects as required
- Provide support to the SMT as required
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and telephone skills, experience of CRM system, comfortable in a fast paced environment and thrive in a collaborative work environment.Experience within the industry is necessary.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Emma Allen on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM568.