Salary:£44,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer who has electrical and mechanical installation and maintenance experience gained in a manufacturing environment. If so, please apply today.
Our client, a leading manufacturer of windows, doors and other building products is recruiting a Maintenance Technician to join their Maintenance team over in Alfreton.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- Maintenance of DC motors and associated drives
- Maintenance of process control equipment
- Electrical installations and/or mechanical installation work
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance systems (mechanical and electrical)
- Breakdown maintenance involving fault finding on industrial and process control systems
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical repairs on PVCu extrusion plant and equipment
- Ordering of new/replacement equipment
This is a full-time permanent position working 48 hours per week, working 12-hour shifts – 4 on 4 off alternate day & nights. Shift patterns are 0600-1800 and 1800-0600.
This position comes with a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday plus statutory. For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3628.