Salary:£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently recruiting for a well-established UK window and door manufacturer who are looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager who has experience maintaining and programming CNC window and door machines.
- You will be programming window and door machinery
- Installing and testing new machinery
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical fault-finding and repairs on existing production machinery
- Deliver training
- Follow company procedures
- Minimum time served electrical engineering apprenticeship.
- Minimum ONC/HNC electrical / electronic engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a field service engineer/ maintenance engineer within the industry.
- Strong background in manufacturing maintenance engineering, with experience of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Have previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work on a range of CNC machinery
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have current/previous experience with the windows and doors machinery
If you are an experienced Maintenance Manager and you would like to find out more, please contact Martyn at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3503.