Misc - Office - Administration
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to work for a well-established, domestic windows and doors home improvement business.
This company has multiple routes to market, all relevant to the upscaling / improvement of domestic properties. This role is to oversee these various customer offerings and promote / market their products to their target audience.
- Manage a small marketing team
- Organise promotional events
- Manage and create appropriate content for a variety of different channels.
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
- Identifying measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company
- Find new ways of generating revenues and customers aligned with the fast-moving pace of technology, as well as optimising and modernising traditional marketing methods.
- Background in B2C building products or home improvement is
- Solid Marketing background
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Skills to analyse and monitor new trends within the market
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with social media development strategies and online content marketing
- Have experience in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to support a company’s sales activities.
- CIM (desirable but not essential)
- The ideal candidate will be from the building industry and have extensive understanding of the trade, domestic and specification market.
If you would like to find out more information please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2938.