£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Bonus & Company Car
Our client, who offers a wide range of products, accessories and consumables for the glass and glazing industries, is looking for a National Sales Manager to promote and target new business, as well as maintain and grow the current business. The successful candidate will offer an exceptional level of customer service and after sales support.
Key Tasks Include:
- Maintaining and increasing sales
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Resolve or direct customer enquiries efficiently to maintain an exceptional level of customer service
- Provide an exceptional level of after sales support and troubleshooting assistance
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to support and assist when required
- Follow-up marketing leads and enquiries generated
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the business’ product portfolio
- Actively explore opportunities for improved processes and procedures
- Collaborate on key projects as required
- Provide support to the SMT as required
You must have excellent sales and negotiations skills, be comfortable in a fast paced and demanding business environment and be able to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadline.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Emma Allen on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM567.