£24,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor are working with a well-established and high performing Windows and Doors Installation business, based in Worcestershire, who are looking for an Operations Supervisor to join their leadership team.
The role will be to supervise the Operations Administrators and work as a team in order provide a customer focused operations service based around the scheduling and project management of new and ongoing works. The role supports all other relevant departments whilst following company procedures and best practices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organise workflow of team members and ensure team members understand their tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity, complete annual performance development reviews and regular one-to-one meetings.
- Consistently achieve core competencies in relation to customer focus, communication, health and safety and quality
- Meet and exceed KPI’s as set by the Head of Operations as well as weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly targets.
- Effectively plan works in conjunction with the Operations Admin, Service Admin & Head of Operations.
- Carry out pre and post inspections of paperwork and take any necessary action to resolve any highlighted issues.
- Scheduling production, scanning and uploading documents, ensuring that all customer contacts are recorded
- Effectively communicate with customers before, during and after installation to ensure they are aware of how their projects are progressing, of any issues or changes to their scheduling and that they are happy with the job on completion.
- Update all required systems to ensure a clear and transparent trail of information and data.
On offer is an attractive salary and the opportunity to progress within the company for the right candidate.For more information or to apply please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2553.