Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Our client, a successful fabricator based in Watford, dedicated to manufacturing high quality bespoke aluminium and composite windows, doors, curtain walling, shop-fronts and conservatories are seeking a technically aware Processing Manager who can lead and motivate their team to ensure that all orders and issues are dealt with in a professional, accurate and efficient manner. Leading a small team of existing Order Processors, you will be expected to be both hands-on when the workload demands it but also be able to direct and co-ordinate the workloads of your team.
Typical Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers and supervising and managing the processing of orders and quotations
- Inputting customer orders - make necessary amendments and chasing outstanding information
- Managing daily email correspondence and sending order acknowledgements to customers and suppliers
- Maintaining and exceeding customer service level standards with current and new customers
- Ensuring that all paperwork is processed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Liaising with production regarding product and order lead times
- Managing any issues or complaints that may arise and dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner.
It is essential that candidates have a good technical understanding of aluminium fenestration products, have knowledge of Logikal or similar glazing processing systems along with Supervisory experience.
To apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting MM2213.