Sector:Estimating & Processing
Salary:£27,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor is working with a specialist supplier of building plastics, to the trade and public sector who has a network of trade counters throughout the UK. They are currently recruiting an Order Processor to join their Cardiff branch to work within their window department.
The role of an Order Processor:
- Use and understanding of Business micros / FDS (or equivalent)
- Window and conservatory knowledge
- Creation of accurate quotes and process to order to manufacture.
- Previous experience in the uPVC industry is essential
- Works together with the Branch Manager to provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain high standards within the trade counter area and warehouse.
- Has a can-do/will-do attitude and able to work within a small team.
- Assist with health and safety compliance.
- Work with the Branch Manager and the rest of the team to achieve branch performance targets.
The ideal Candidate:
- Will have a friendly, welcoming attitude and have energy and passion that is required to deliver what our customers require.
- Must have a full valid driving licence. A forklift truck license would be preferable but if not, training will be provided.
- Good organisational skills and be IT literate.
- Experience in a trade counter environment would be preferred.
The working hours are Mon to Fri 07:45 - 16:45 and every other Sat 07:30-11:30.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3555.