Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal, Doors, Windows
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
A market leader who provides innovative aluminium solutions for curtain walling, facades, doors, windows and specialists applications is looking for an experienced Product Engineer to join their expanding technical team.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Interpreting standards and specifications
- Reviewing structural calculations
- Reviewing and performing thermal and condensation calculations
- Manage all aspects of projects, material schedules, product availability against delivery requirements
- Produce manual pages and technical bulletins when required
- Provide second level technical support to the product support team
- Carry out wind loading and thermal calculations when required
- Carry out duties, keep files and records all according to ISO9000 procedures and good practice
- Answering technical queries regarding system applications for internal and external customers will also form part of your role along with answering queries relating to 'building physics'.
Ideally candidates will have experience in a similar role with a clear understanding of the principles relating to the workings of window, door & curtain walling systems; be able to undertake preliminary statistical calculations and be able to produce thermal calculations using software provided.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Must have high level Facades, Curtain Walling, Building Envelope experience
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to use CAD desirable
For more information or to apply for this role contact Emma Allen on 01543 89780 quoting reference MM559.