£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment is currently working with an established UK wide company, specialising in the installation of superior quality double glazing windows, replacement doors, conservatories, and bespoke orangeries. We are looking for a highly experienced Production Manager to oversee their factory in West Yorkshire. Organising and control production, ensuring that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to an expected quality standard.
You will need to have a background in the fenestration industry and a background in window and doors production would be advantageous.
Duties will include controlling the production schedule, coordinating the movement of goods, and determining the materials and workforce needed to meet production deadlines. You will be liaising with other team members, controlling the quality of the final product, and identifying and improving areas of the production process to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Ensure all staff are prompt to their workstations and on task at all times.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
- Oversee production process.
- Set production goals and communicate them to others.
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees.
If you are an experienced Production Manager and have experience working within the window and door industry, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2852.