£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
A specialist glass producer, is looking for a highly experienced Production Manager to be based at their Manchester factory to organise and control production, ensuring that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to an expected quality standard.
You will need to have a background in the fenestration industry and a background in glass production would be advantageous.
Duties will include controlling the production schedule, coordinating the movement of goods and determining the materials and workforce needed to meet production deadlines. You will be liaising with other team members, controlling the quality of the final product and identifying and improving areas of the production process to maximize efficiency and profits.
This position reports into the Branch Manager and on occasion you will be required to support the Branch Manager with organising both transport for deliveries, and designated drivers. Other duties include but not restricted to:
- Ensure all staff are prompt to their work stations and on task at all times.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
- Oversee production process.
- Set production goals and communicate them to others.
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees.
If you are an experienced Production Manager and have experience working within the glass industry please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2631.