Salary:£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Our client, based in Herefordshire specialises in bespoke joinery including timber windows, doors, staircases & cabinetry.
They are looking to recruit a Production Manager to over-see their workshop and the team of joiners. You will be responsible for the full management of the workshop & it’s production line on a multitude of projects.
Production Manager - Overview
- Develop and implementing strategies to improve production rate & efficiency
- Producing & analysing key performance indicators (KPIs) in preparation for management meetings
- Organising jobs in batch production
- Analysing workflow & implementing the appropriate change
- Liaising with purchasing manager to ensure that all necessary materials are in stock
- Creating weekly production plans to ensure that deadlines are met
- Organising weekly meetings with joinery management team to go through requirements of the current week & any issues that may arise
- Identifying a need for additional labour in workshop
- Regular supervision & monitoring of the factory workers
- Ensuring that all joinery is quality checked prior to dispatch & identifying any deficiencies
- Ensuring all joinery is photographed prior to being packaged & despatched
- Ensuring any maintenance or repair work is carried out to workshop equipment & machinery in a timely manner with a view of minimizing downtime
- Providing motivation, guidance and support to a team of 15-20 factory workers
- Updating status of orders on a daily basis
Production Manager – Requirements
- Excellent ability to understand various production processes throughout the factory & implementing improvements
- Proven experience in a leadership role within the manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3587.