Salary:£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
A well-established door manufacturing business, based in Hull, are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Manager.
They are looking for an experienced individual to deliver daily performance through the alignment of resources to meet KPI's and operational targets. The successful candidate will utilise continuous improvement using such methods as lean and 6 sigma and influence the implementation to support the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage communication methods to engage site employees.
- Visibly champion production on site and support the implantation of improvement.
- Support the site in ensuring all products produced are right first time in line with customer expectations.
- To ensure that all routine tasks and objectives are undertaken and completed within agreed time frames.
- Oversee and manage production team labour budgets
Candidates must be experienced with high volume uPVC production, have man management / leadership skills and must be able to lead a team with minimum 2 years in a first line management role. Be highly motivated, organised with good communication, co-ordination and influencing skills. Logical approach to problem solving, excellent attention to detail and have an understanding of business needs.
For further information and to apply for this vacancy please contact Chase Taylor quoting reference MM2594.