PVC – U
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
A well-established family owned business who manufacture uPVC glazing products are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to join them in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
We are looking for an experienced individual to deliver daily performance through the alignment of resources to meet KPI's and operational targets. The successful candidate would identify continuous improvement using such methods as lean and 6 sigma and influence the implementation in order to support the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage communication methods to engage site employees.
- Visibly champion production on site and support the implantation of improvement.
- Support the site in ensuring all products produced are right first time in line with customer expectations.
- To ensure that all routine, tasks and objectives are undertaken and completed within agreed time frames.
- Oversee and manage production team labour budgets
Candidates must be experienced with high volume uPVC production, have man management / leadership skills and must be able to lead a team with minimum 2 years in a first line management role. Be highly motivated, organised with good communication, co-ordination and influencing skills. Logical approach to problem solving, excellent attention to details and have an understanding of business needs.
For more information please contact Emma Allen on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM1150.