Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal, PVC – U
£35,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to join a well-established fabricator of uPVC & Aluminium Windows and Doors based in North Somerset. This business has been operating for over 30 years and are looking to strengthen their production operation with this hire.
The role will be responsible for the smooth operation of the manufacturing facility, which is current producing between 400 – 500 frames per week. Which will require a candidate to have previous experience within fenestration manufacturing and good understanding of the product & processes.
The role’s main responsibilities:
- Liaising with managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Planning and implementing a production schedule and ensuring stock levels are adequate
- Organising workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Being able to manage machinery breakdowns and challenges
- Assisting in managing workforce recruitment and HR
- Implementing improvements where possible to increase efficiency and volume.
- Responsibility for enforcing Health & Safety precautions, working alongside the H&S Team
- Stock management
The ideal candidate will have a proven and successful track record within a similar production management role. A proficient level of experience in all aspects of uPVC manufacturing and Health & Safety knowledge with experience in working in a fast-paced organisation. You must have a dynamic approach, strong leadership and communication skills and be able to lead by example. A good IT skillset with the use of Window Designer would be advantageous and you must be skilled at planning and coordination.On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this position, please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2689.