Salary:£36,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Reporting to the Production Manager the main duties are to monitor and measure the day-to-day activities within the factory to ensure the production of high quality upvc windows and doors. It is essential all orders are manufactured on time and in full whilst ensuring a safe working environment and encouraging employee training and development.
As the Production Supervisor you will be promoting an environment and culture of continuous improvement by:
- Monitoring employee performance and conducting employee meetings to discuss and review performance
- Ensure personnel in the area operate in a safe and clean manner, always complying with H&S rules
- Ensure product Quality is maintained, monitored, and improved
- Ensure all targets are achieved and reporting on all Relevant KPI’s
- Ensure smooth process flow through factory by controlling labour
- Highlight areas of concern to the Production Manager
- Minimise waste and remakes within the factory
- Demonstrate and promote problem solving techniques
It is essential you have experience manufacturing uPVC glazing products and have previous supervisory experience.This is a full time, permanent position. The working hours Mon – Thursday 7am – 6pm plus 28 days annual leave including statutory holidays.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3285