PVC – U
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join the Technical Team of an innovative construction business that design, manufacture and build bespoke timber building solutions across Scotland.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Technical understanding and detailing of uPVC windows and doors
- CAD experience
- Confident dealing with Architects
- Fully understand and interpret drawings
- Attend pre-start meetings and discuss and record specifications
- Understanding of secure by design regulations and building regulations
Candidates should have a demonstrable track record in carrying out similar duties within the PVC glazing sector and should have excellent communication skills, be able to work to tight deadlines and be commercially aware.
Our client is at the forefront of craftsmanship and innovation in the design, manufacture, and supply of timber and uPVC/composite windows and doors. The company creates a wide range of products using sustainably-sourced materials and work closely with their clients including as a developer and contractor in their own right.
Applications from candidates wishing to re-locate would be considered. Salary is negotiable depending upon experience. For more information please contact Martyn Cotmore quoting reference MM2306.