£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are working with a large Manufacturer and Installer of Windows and Doors based in Worcestershire, who are recruiting for a Project Co-Ordinator to join their head office team.
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding site / spec /acoustics / current building regulations / standards and any other information relating to a new build housing site.
- Log and deal with any outstanding issues raised at tender stage.
- To ensure that schedules match the customers drawings and specification prior to handing over to the purchasing team and in time with the fitting programme, taking into consideration any extended lead times.
- Being point of contact for our customers and help with any queries that may arise such as Repricing, Site Variations, Non Conformities whilst the site is underway.
- Keeping the site file up-to date with ongoing changes whether via customer or our site supervisors.
- To keep systems up-to-date with frequent drawing revisions or specification changes and to liaise with customers with any price changes. On receipt of any drawing revisions inform Purchasing/Installation Department and put on hold any product if necessary.
- Dealing with day-to day queries from customers.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from other departments.
- Generation and issue of any Site Variation orders received direct from customer or in-house.
- To ensure that an order is received from site before commencement with amended works.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the new build housing sector or have been involved within the administration of Window and Door Fitting / Replacement schemes.
For more information on this position, please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2741.