Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal
My client is a specialist fabricator and installer of high end, aluminium, window and door products, based in Hertfordshire. They are currently recruiting for a Project Manager, to run projects in and around the South of the country. The purpose of the job is to ensure the project is delivered efficiently, on-time, to specification and in a cost effective manner. Maintain performance in line with the company's business plan and objectives. To deliver projects on time, in budget and to specification.
- • Ensure that all steps are taken to successfully complete projects in a timely manner with realistic and achievable time frames for procurement, production and installation
- • Running multiple projects simultaneously
- • Oversee all works and run a clean functioning site
- • Liaising and constantly communicating with site management and sub-contractors
- • Maintain relations with main contractors and attend regular meetings on site
You must have previous experience running installation projects within the aluminium, fenestration industry. This is a full time, permanent position.
For more information or to apply, please contact Sarah on 01543 897800, quoting reference MM577.