Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
We are working with a leading Aluminium Extruder who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team based in the Midlands.
The role will be to look at various routes to market through Private Architects, Housing Associations, Government and Educational Institutions, Retail Groups and any other specifiers of construction products. You will need to be able to provide design advice and technical calculations to specifiers, to write clear, concise and accurate specifications in NBS format, to architects details and to ensure as far as is possible that these specifications are adhered to. Then project manage the specification through the tendering process to metal order and project completion.
Overview of Duties:
- To increase the profile of the company in the designated area (Midlands & South Wales)
- Improve product split within the area
- Range build within existing clients
- Ensure efficient tracking of projects/leads to ensure every effort is made to secure the specification/order/contract through effective use of Group CRM
- Build solid working relationships with the main contractors in the area
- To ensure close working partnership with the Territory Managers and their fabricator base
The role will require someone who has detailed technical knowledge of Aluminium Fenestration products and be able to confidently promote the use of this companies products whilst maintaining great customer service and relationships.
For more information or to apply please contact Guy Hobson on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM2106.