Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal
£40,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to run multiple site projects for aluminium doors, windows and curtain walling products in the commercial sector, from surveying down to a successful hand-over. The position will involve travel to sites across the Midlands and in Wales occasionally.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for surveying, coordinating site teams, managing relationships with customers and solving issues in real time. You will ensure the timely, safe and profitable delivery of projects, both new build and refurb and this will involve carrying out the following duties to be successful in the role:
- Survey sites and confirm information and requirements with customers
- Coordinate site teams to ensure that the Fitters have all the necessary information to carry out a smooth and safe installation
- Liaise with customers to ensure ongoing and transparent communication on progress, while managing customers' expectations
- Proactively identify and resolve technical and on-site issues
- Work closely with the manufacturing department to coordinate the delivery of products and materials, ensuring that sites are resourced correctly
- Prepare quotations whenever needed• Ensure that the sites are a health and safety compliant environment at all times
- Report weekly on projects progress to the Operations Manager
Applicants applying for this role must have experience in managing projects across multiple sites simultaneously, have a good understanding of commercial aluminium fenestration and installations and the ability to identify and resolve technical and on-site issues. You will need to be well organised, have attention to detail with great time management and communication skills. It is essential that you have excellent knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and be proficient in using project management software, in updating data in a timely and accurate manner and creating spreadsheets.
This is a growing business and you will play an important part in its growth. As a result, it offers the real potential to develop your career further along with a competitive salary and remuneration package along with relatively local based work. For more information please contact Martyn Cotmore quoting reference MM2674.