Salary:£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to work for an established windows and doors manufacturer in West Yorkshire.
- Champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives
- Be responsible for ensuring that all managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part of the quality management system
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Determine training needs
- Work closely with other operational managers to ensure staff are fully competent in standard operating procedures
- Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that quality standards are adhered to
- Acting as key contact with customers auditors and being responsible for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customers specifications
- Investigating and setting standards for quality
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet national standards
- To work in accordance with health and safety regulations, and also ensuring the health and safety of all staff.
- To assist with monthly QMS audits and follow up non-conformances
- To assist in the preparation of SOP’s, IPC’s, work instructions and quality guidelines, and perform other tasks assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong IT skills with experience of all Microsoft Office Software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to manage own workload
- Self- motivated and confident individual who has he drive and ambition to succeed
- Excellent product knowledge with the ability to keep up to date with developments within the industry
- The technical capability and understanding of the theory of manufacturing processes
- Proven project management and build quality experience
- Must currently reside in the UK
If you would like to find out more information about this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2924.