Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal, Doors, Windows
£60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor who has worked in the construction and facade industry? If yes, we are excited to announce our client is hiring.
Being part of a successful glazing and façade company that works on large commercial projects, both new build and refurbishments, the most suitable candidates will be conversant with Building Regulations, Codes and Legislative requirements and have a good working knowledge of both the aluminium and construction industry.
The initial product portfolio that you will be working with will consist of Stick Curtain Walling and a range of Steel & Aluminium doors but may expand to include SFS & Cladding.
Based from the head office in Cannock, Staffordshire the principle responsibilities of the role will include:
- Enquiry reviews
- Sending out enquiries
- Compiling budgets and quotations to include labour plant and materials
- Seeking margin approval and issuing quotation
- Dealing with technical queries & submissions
- Technical support in meetings
- The appointment of designers
- Co-ordination the design function and material purchase orders to meet programme
- Cost to complete & deviation reports
- Liaison between design, suppliers, and site
- Assistance with final accounts
Building on the existing success of the role it is of a hybrid nature and will initially cover everything from enquiry review through to final account.
This is a hands on role and would be suited to someone from a technical or design background but must also be a good communicator and numerate and will have ideally worked for subcontractors.
For more information or to apply please contact Mat Gibson quoting reference MM2858.