£38,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
An award-winning and privately owned commercial glazing business that enjoys a great reputation wish to appoint a talented Project Manager with strong commercial skills who can successfully deliver window and door projects. This will involve providing leadership and direction across multiple disciplines, ensuring that every project runs profitably, safely and to the client's satisfaction.
Day to Day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant Building Regulations.
- Scheduling the installation teams and all external trades, programming and planning in line with completion dates.
- Manage suppliers and ensure the timely delivery of products to site to meet programmes.
- Monitor supplier performance to deliver on client expectation and pro-actively manage any remedial actions.
- Provide timely and detailed progress reports to the Director and client representatives.
- Ensure that projects run to budget and monitor costs and payments.
- Promoting the company in a professional and effective manner during meetings and in public.
- Ensure that works are progressed safely and that all RAMS are correct, in place and communicated effectively.
Due to the technical nature of this role, candidates will need to have a thorough understanding of current Building and FENSA Regulations and should be able to demonstrate a successful track record of managing through people to deliver glazing projects. They should be comfortable with visiting construction sites and providing direction on works in-progress and they must be a strong planner and organiser. The ability to report on and manage costs will also be needed and the successful person will be expected to show a good commercial understanding, including risk management when running contracts. Applicants must be conversant with tender documents and construction drawings and should have good level of IT skills. A Health and Safety Qualification is desirable and the post-holder must hold a current UK driving licence.
This is great opportunity that comes with a genuine career path up to Director level based upon performance. It's also a superb place to work with a no-blame culture and a genuine commitment to customer care. The team all pull in the same direction and are professional and approachable. The company itself is ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited and can provide their commercial clients with a wide range of tailored product options, with a focus on sustainable business. This is one not to miss.
If you think you are right for this role and you are looking to work for a great company, to join them at the right time as they expand and want a long-term career path then please contact Martyn at Chase Taylor on 01543 897800. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.