Salary:£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are working with a leading systems house who has gone from strength to strength over the years to become a reputable nationwide fenestration systems house developing commercial and domestic products to meet the ever-changing needs of the modern customer. They are looking to recruit a Research and Development Field Support Manager to join their team.
- Be responsible for providing technical services, product support and fabrication training to internal and external customers on the company’s product portfolio of door, window, roof and curtain wall systems.
- Provide onsite and remote installation and fault-finding support to colleagues and customers.
- Maintain a safe and efficient workshop
- Provide outstanding levels of customer service
- Assist the Technical and Design team with product development through testing and provide feedback by generating reports on new and existing products
- Be technically minded
- Have current/recent experience working within a systems house in the windows and doors sector
- Be able to work under pressure
- Manage own workload
- Have excellent communication skills
- 30 days holiday
- Company vehicle
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3490.