£30,000 Per Annum
A market-leading, national supplier of bespoke Timber Windows and Doors who have built up a strong reputation on high standards of service with some of the best quality of product within the industry. Are looking for a Sales & Design Consultant to join their sales team and support the company’s growth plans based in South Yorkshire.
This role would suit someone who has previous experience within the window and door industry and experience in direct sales to customers, especially with regards to home improvement.
The role will be to facilitate and undertake pre-arranged meetings with potential customers through virtual, showroom and telephone sales consultations, exploring their home improvement plans and suggesting ideas to meet the customer’s goals and objectives for their project, guiding them on their journey from initial enquiry and ultimately converting them to order.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Effectively managing your own allocated leads in accordance with the business’ KPI’s using and keeping up to date the company’s internal sales CRM system.
- Contacting and quantifying new customer enquiries and leads from their website, social media and past customer recommendations and converting the customer to quote/consultation.
- Conducting virtual, showroom and telephone customer consultations capturing their requirements and demonstrating how our products and services can meet their needs.
- Producing quotations for the customer’s projects and creating home renovation visuals using the company’s digital design software to show the clients what the products will look like when installed.
- Recognising and taking opportunities to maximise sales and margin for the business by upselling and cross selling.
- Achieving personal and business sales targets and conversion rates in line with business KPI’s.
This position offers a very attractive base salary, as well as a good bonus scheme and an enhanced pension scheme.
For more information or to apply please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2710.