£20,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Estimator to join a well-established company who manufacture, supply and install doorsets and glazed steel entrance systems.
Working as a member of the internal sales team, the job involves the preparation of prices, and dealing with general customer enquiries with a view to securing orders. Additional duties may involve travel to client meetings and site surveys.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering general customer enquiries via telephone, email, letter or via project portal.
- Interpret details and specifications.
- Interpret Bills of Materials.
- Interpret Drawings.
- Interpret general Customer requirements.
- Interpret contractual terms and liaise with manager (or Contracts Manager) regarding any potential contractual issues.
- Prepare costs (where predetermined standards are not available, this may involve liaison with other departments to determine material costs, labour costs, overhead allocation and required profit margin, during fabrication and assembly).
- Production and submittal of tender documentation in a line with customers' requirements or Company policy.
- Maintain records and files as prescribed in the company's Quality Management System.
- Where requested, visit site to liaise with customer / carry out site survey.
- Where requested, make sales calls and following up of quotations.
- Cross checking of your own and the work of others.
Candidates must have good communication skills (both written and verbal), the ability to read and interpret documentation and specifications, experience in general Microsoft Office software packages (including Word and Excel) and general mathematical skills. In addition, a clean driving licence and CSCS card may be beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Mat on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM552.