Sector:Sales & Marketing
Salary:£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a leading UK distributor of window and door hardware who are looking for a Sales Manager to join their team to drive sales around the North West area. The right candidate will have knowledge of the window and door industry and has experience within a similar sales role selling into fabricators within the sector.
Our client is a leading expert on high quality door locking and functionality, with a rich heritage in producing the world’s most trusted access control hardware and a pioneer in the industry with a history of innovation. They are also known for their excellent working culture and customer experience.
- Develop, nurture, and grow existing customer account value to drive sales turnover and increase revenue year on year
- Progressing sales using the full spectrum of sales activities
- Attend client premises to promote our products and grow opportunities, progressing sales using the full spectrum of sales activities.
- Act as a point of contact, ensuring queries are responded to in line with company timeframes and processes, ensuring the standard operating procedures are followed to successfully complete the sales process.
- Manage any customer complaints, ensuring a resolution is reached quickly and efficiently.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline of new opportunities, maintain and expand the customer client database within your territory
- To effectively communicate both internally and externally, promoting and advocating the brand at every opportunity, evaluating the customer’s needs to build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Keeping track of the latest market developments.
- Meet and exceed personal sales targets to assist with the company’s growth strategy.
- Report and provide feedback to the senior management team using financial statistical data
- Training will be provided where necessary
- Experience as a BDM/Sales Manager within the Window and Door industry
- Have experience selling into fabricators and trade counters
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding KPI’s and sales targets
- Be computer literate to maintain company records
- Be sales driven and forward thinking
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Have a UK Driving license
- Must currently reside in the UK
If you are an experienced window and door hardware Sales Manager and you would like to find out more information, please contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3620.