PVC – U
£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to drive and motivate a team of uPVC Order Processes for a busy and fast paced sales office situated in Swindon. This candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the sales office along with after sales support which must be second to none.
The role would suit someone who can lead from the front and is able to Quote/Process orders themselves.
Basic outline of the role:
- Managing and developing systems to enable smooth day to day running of the sales office & staff.
- Providing time-critical quotes to both the trade and DIY customers.
- Answering technical questions relating to our products and offering advice and support where required.
- Liaising with our factory and suppliers to gain technical approval on some complex designs / product configurations.
- Converting winning quotes into jobs, ordering all related products / materials from our suppliers and scheduling manufacture / delivery.
- Liaising with our factory where technical details need to be manually amended from the software system before manufacture.
- Offering an exceptional level of after-sales support and advice where required.
Applicants must have previous industry/product experience with knowledge of First Degree – Window Designer or similar software. You will need a good ability to visualize in 3D from drawings / plans and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook Email.
This role would suit somebody who has experience within this position or has experience order processing and looking to take the next step up into management. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, who are looking to expand and be able to offer ongoing career progression to the right person.
For more information or to apply please contact Guy Hobson on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM2069.