Salary:£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Town/City:North East London
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working on a exciting opportunity for an experienced fenestration service engineer who has extensive experience repairing composite doors in the UK domestic market.
Our client is a specialist composite door manufacturer who has been trading for many decades withing the domestic and commercial sectors of fenestration. This company is known for their outstanding products and working culture.This role requires the right candidate to travel around north east London including areas including, Kent, Chelmsford, St Albans, Etc.
- Health cash plan
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- To deliver exceptional onsite customer support across all brands and product categories
- Conduct site investigations into product or quality issues, document and report on findings, and advise on best solutions. Complete site remedial work where required
- Review and advise on the scheduling of service engineer appointments
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with installers on site to minimise conflict over poor installation or product quality
- Have current experience service engineering composite doors
- NVQ in fenestration, installation, and surveying is desirable
- Good working knowledge of the housebuilding and repair/maintenance sectors of the construction industry, particularly onsite practices and challenges
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be computer literate
- Must hold a UK driving license and must currently live in the UK
If you are an experienced service engineer and you would like to find out more, please contact Martyn at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3635.